Did you know? It is indeed peanut butter lover’s month, sponsored by the Peanut Advisory Board. I had no idea peanuts needed advising. I always forget which month is the peanut butter month because I love peanut butter all year long. If I loved peanut butter any more, I’d be jelly! I’m a fan of the creamy and I really like it on super soft white bread, but on warm waffles with syrup is pretty darn good too.
Some other favorite peanut butter yummies…
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
- Peanut butter on celery ( with or without raisins, doesn’t matter to me)
- Peanut butter and apples
- Peanut butter chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robins
- Peanut butter toast
- Toasted Peanut butter sandwiches
- Peanut butter cookies
- Peanut butter chocolate chip brownie bars
- Reeses Peanut butter – anything
- Peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- Peanut butter on cheese crackers
Now I’m hungry, gotta go!
What’s your favorite peanut butter food?