Did you know? It is indeed peanut butter lover’s month, sponsored by the Peanut Advisory Board. I had no idea peanuts needed advising. I always forget which month is the peanut butter month because I love peanut butter all year long. If I loved peanut butter any more, I’d be jelly! I’m a fan of the creamy and I really like it on super soft white bread, but on warm waffles with syrup is pretty darn good too.
Peanut Butter Loves Jelly
(also available in grape)
Some other favorite peanut butter yummies…
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
- Peanut butter on celery ( with or without raisins, doesn’t matter to me)
- Peanut butter and apples
- Peanut butter chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robins
- Peanut butter toast
- Toasted Peanut butter sandwiches
- Peanut butter cookies
- Peanut butter chocolate chip brownie bars
- Reeses Peanut butter – anything
- Peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- Peanut butter on cheese crackers
Now I’m hungry, gotta go!
What’s your favorite peanut butter food?