The penguin and I will be participating in a Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-day walk In September, 2008. It’s 3 days walking 60 miles and loads of pink!
I have joined up with a fabulous group, Affiliate Marketers Give Back to help raise funds for the cure and I’m taking the penguin with me. We’re so excited to get involved this year!
I will be blogging about my experiences along the way including my adventures in training – it’s amazing how many muscles there are in my body that I don’t use regularly when I sit at this computer. I had no idea! They will all be in shape by September, I promise! I will even try to add in some videos from time to time — be prepared, I am not a professional film maker.
I’d love you to get involved and support me in this journey!
Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment. Every dollar helps – I would really love all the support I can get!
- All donors will be listed on my Thank You page.
- For individuals or companies interested in larger sponsorship benefits – You can sponsor a logo spot on our team shirts for $1000.00. There are 12 team member who will all be wearing these shirts for the entire 3 days.
More ways you can help..
- Purchase any of my Pink Ribbon Penguin or other Breast Cancer awareness products now through August 15th, 2008 and 100% of my commissions will be donated to our team fund.
- Spread the word by posting a link on your own site about our team (tell them JGoode sent you ~grin)
- Purchase something from our team shop – 100% of the shop commissions will be donated to the team.
- Visit PinkRibbonPenguins.com to read about my progress, updates on donations and more.
- Watch for other for-purchase items as well as additional sponsorship logo options in the near future.
Please share your experiences and thoughts – this is a journey for us all and I am excited to share my portion of it with you!